Friday, July 25, 2014

Welcome!

I love trying new products, reading new books and have fallen in love (or lust) with monthly subscription boxes! Ok ok I am not the famous mommy blogging about boxes I get for free or an endless supply of samples of products, but I will talk about the things I do try with honest feedback.

I have spent many hours scouring the internet looking for reviews on things, I always run across the same blogs, the same people, so I thought, why not try something fresh and new! Give others a place to get a different perspective, from someone just like them (you), or maybe a little weirder then them (you)!
I am a fully devoted follower of Christ, wife of an amazing man, mother of 2 (10yo Girl and 2yo boy), teacher of Business & Technology to teenagers, Oklahoma livin lady!
I do have another blog where I write about life and family but I wanted to do this one separately so you don't get lost in my everything about life writing just trying to find reviews!
I LOVE reading reviews and seeing pictures! So I hope you will love mine! Please leave me comments if you do, or even if you don't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment